Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Composting

I just wanted to make a quick note about composting. I recently discovered the world's greatest little green bag. It is green in so many ways. For those of you who get green at the thought of washing out your compost bucket, this is a wonderful way of avoiding that task. Available in a roll of 100 for $19.95 at Lee Valley, these little bags are 100% compostable and can just be thrown straight in your bin. Love them!

Also, I noticed that clean calgary is having a couple of workshops on composting for those of you who are interested. Check out there website in my links section. I've also found some interesting tidbits on the blog "My Own Karma" about composting for those who are interested. Spring is coming!!! Compost will soon be needed! Peace out.

No comments: