Monday, July 30, 2007

A New Look

Hey there everyone! I've been blog neglectful lately and thought that I would launch a whole new look for this blog to make up for my shameful neglect! New song, new header...and really soon a new post--I promise! The photos in the header are from our trip to Spain and Portugal. They are recycling and compost bins in Barcelona and Granada. I know, I know...I'm a freak taking photos of recycling bins. Whatever! The song is from my new musical love--Brett Dennen. I discovered him a while ago from one of my photo blogging friends and I saw him play this weekend at the Calgary Folk Festival. I think he may have to replace Corb as my future boyfriend. Corb may be the better looking of the two, but Brett is so funky and his lyrics are so sweet...hmmm...it's a tough choice.



So check back later in the week. I promise a rebuttal to a facebook rumor that we should all stop recycling plastic! Until then--celebrate life!

No comments: